Sunday, April 8, 2012

Kim Kardashian Addresses Kanye West's Love Confession on 'Today' (Video)

Kim Kardashian Today Show Screengrab - H 2012
NBC

Kim Kardashian admitted she was happy that softball interviewer Ann Curry was speaking to her instead of Matt Lauer on Fridays Today, but the co-host pretty much covered all the controversial bases.

PHOTOS: 2011's Biggest Rule Breakers Kim Kardashian, Netflix's Reed Hastings, Chuck Lorre and Ashton Kutcher

Curry didnt let her off the hook from speaking about her rumored romance with rapper Kanye West, the state of her divorce from Kris Humphries and being the victim of a recent flour-bombing.

If there were rumors of Kanye and Kim dating before this week, then West inflamed them with the now-infamous lyrics from his single, "Theraflu": "And I admit I fell in love with Kim around the same time she fell in love with him, well that's cool baby girl, do your thing ."

"I completely respect and understand that you have to ask these questions, a cagey Kardashian said of the reported romance. "But as I've said before, Kanye and I have been friends for years. You know, you never know what the future holds or where my life will take me. So... I like the song!"

PHOTOS: 19 of Hollywood's All-Time Shortest Marriages

She also said that she can't really speak about her ongoing divorce with Humphries, but she did address the option of cutting the process short by getting an annulment of the 72-day marriage.

"I'm sure I would love one myself, but you know, there's certain guidelines on how you can get one and I'm not sure that we fall under that," she says. "But ... out of respect for him, I try not to really talk about stuff involving him regarding that situation. ... I'm just really ready to close that chapter. I have closed that chapter. I'm just really ready to move on."

And as for the woman who threw flour on her in the name of animal rights, Kim explained what she thought of the act.

"Its just a little odd to me that their whole message is nonviolence towards animals, yet theyre being violent toward humans. I dont think that assaulting someone is appropriate at all."

Watch the interview below.

Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter:@TheRealJethro


0 comments:

Post a Comment