Wednesday, April 4, 2012

First Footage of ABC Family's 'Bunheads' Debuts (Video)

Bunheads Sutton Foster - H 2012
ABC Family
"Bunheads"

First footage from Amy Sherman-Palladino's new ABC Family drama, Bunheads, has hit the web.

Starring theater vet and Tony Award winner Sutton Foster, Bunheads centers on a Las Vegas showgirl who impulsively marries a man, moves to his sleepy coastal town and takes an uneasy role at her new mother-in-laws dance school.

"I spent 20 years of my life with my hair in a bun. I was supposed to be a dancer, Sherman-Palladino said last September when the project was picked up to pilot. My mother was a dancer. Her greatest heartbreak was when I got on Roseanne. So, while writing this will never equal playing Rumpelteazer in a bus and truck tour of Cats, it does let me to tip my hat to a really special time in my life."

Bunheads is set to debut Monday, June 11 at 9 p.m. on ABC Family.

Watch the promo below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment