Monday, September 3, 2012

'Switched at Birth': Bay and Daphne Bond Over Boys (Exclusive Video)

When ABC Family's Switched at Birth returns for the final episodes of season one, prepare for new romance.

In an exclusive scene from Monday's return episode to The Hollywood Reporter, Bay (Vanessa Marano) and Daphne (Katie Leclerc) bond over boys while setting the dinner table.

"He seems really nice," Daphne says of Bay's new prospect.

"We just had the greatest time out there. We just laughed our way through everything," Bay replies.

Of course, no conversation is ever complete without mention of Bay's ex-boyfriend Emmett (Sean Berdy), who cheated on Bay.

"I wasn't happy about what happened but we talked about it a lot," Daphne says, trying to reassure Bay.

"It's fine. Really, he was your friend first," Bay says.

Watch the scene above.

Switched at Birth returns 8 p.m. Monday on ABC Family.

E-mail: Philiana.Ng@thr.com

1 comments:

  1. It is sad that Bay and Emmett broke up, but he did deserve it. I did however think his “Sorry” painting was very sweet and she should consider it. I am glad to see that Bay and Daphne are getting along better and that they can talk to each other now. I forgot the premiere was on last night, so I never set up my DVR for it. Luckily, I was able to watch it for free on Dish Online, which was awesome because they have current and old episodes on there of several shows. I watched the last episode from last season and then I watched last night’s episode. I told my co-worker at Dish about this show, so we were able to talk about it this morning after I watched it. I was thinking Daphne was going to have something going on with the other cook, but I am interested to see what happens with the main cook.

    ReplyDelete