Saturday, May 26, 2012

Alison Brie Addresses Her Nudist College Experience on Conan O'Brien's Show (Video)

Alison Brie

Alison Brie is known for playing prudish characters on TV, but in real life, she's far more adventurous.

The actress, who stars on NBC's Community and AMC's Mad Men, revealed her exhibitionist past during her appearance Thursday on Conan O'Brien's talk show. Brie attended the California Institute of the Arts, which has had a lax attitude toward public nudity.

"It's wonderful, I got a great education there. It's also very liberal -- and the time that I was there it was especially liberal, in ways like, clothing is optional everywhere except the cafeteria," she said. "Which I think is a really good policy. Because the last thing you want at the salad bar is, like, testicles."

VIDEO: Behind the Scenes of THR's Conan O'Brien Cover Shoot

While O'Brien recoiled at the idea of taking his clothes off, Brie said she embraced it as an undergrad.

"Every now and then I would just throw on my tennies and take a jaunt ... not all the time, just once in a while, to exercise my right!" she declared.

Brie added: "If my roommate was having a bad day and I wanted to make her laugh to feel better, I would sort of pretend like I was going to go take a shower but then I would sneak outside and hang from the tree outside our window. Like a monkey. Like a naked monkey."

(For more of Brie's amusing college stories, check out a 2010 column she wrote for Nerve where she talks about a sexual experience with her gay friend.)

Watch her revealing Conan interview below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment