Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Snooki Moves Out of 'Jersey Shore' House

Nicole
Craig Barrett/Getty Images

Pregnancy will not keep Snooki from filming another season of Jersey Shore this summer.

She does have her limits, however: the reality star will not be residing in the house of debauchery shared by her MTV castmates, a source close to the show confirms to THR.

Instead, she'll find a place nearby to her co-stars Pauly D, JWoww and The Situation.

PHOTOS: THR's 2012 Reality Power List

A rep for Snooki did not immediately respond to THR's requests for comment.

Earlier this year, she announced she and fiance Jionni LaValle were expecting their first child together; the 24-year-old will soon be seen on the small screen brandishing her baby bump in the Jersey Shore spin-off, Snooki & JWoww, premiering June 21 on MTV.

"I feel very good. I'm not getting sick at all. Just a little tired sometimes, but I don't even feel pregnant," she told THR in an interview last month. "I'm only 24 years old, and I want to embrace being 24 and pregnant. So I don't want to wear muumuus and flats. I want to still be fashionable and young."


0 comments:

Post a Comment