Friday, May 25, 2012

'Real Housewives of O.C.'s' Heather Dubrow Rates Her First Season (Exclusive Video)

Being the new gal on any Real Housewives franchise has got to be a scary proposition, but its especially harrowing to join The Real Housewives of Orange County.The turnover on that series, especially for its brunettes, is high. But, Heather Dubrow may be able to stick it out.

PHOTOS: The 'Ex-Real Housewives' Club

I was completely terrified coming into this situation, Dubrow, an actress who has starred on Thats Life, Stark Raving Mad and Jenny, tells NBCUniversal Direct while in New York City recently.

I come from scripted television, she adds. Had no idea what doing something like this would be like. So, its been fun and interesting and scary and crazy. You know, quite a ride.

Clearly, the 43-year-old plastic surgeons wife and mother of four feels she has gotten through her first season relatively unscathed. I think I did OK, she says.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Summer by Bravo' Starts Off With a Bang

I thought it was interesting, she continues. I never saw the show before I joined the cast, so I really did come in completely blind and I think Ive been most surprised by how much I really genuinely like most of the ladies and Ive developed really nice friendships with them. And I think it might have been a fun ride. I know my husband is having a good time.

Dubrow also teases a lot of drama, and a lot of craziness for the remainder of the season and describes what she likes to do when shes in New York City.

Watch the video above.

The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.

Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter:@TheRealJethro


0 comments:

Post a Comment