Saturday, April 21, 2012

'Glee' Preview: Which Couple(s) Will Duet During the Whitney Houston Tribute? (Audio)

Dancing Partners
"Glee's" Naya Rivera and Heather Morris

If you're still listening to Amber Riley, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Naya Rivera's heartbreaking cover of "How Will I Know," prepare to add four more songs to the loop.

VIDEO: 'Glee's' Heartbreaking Cover of Whitney Houston's 'How Will I Know'

Columbia Records has released audio from four additional songs from Tuesday's "Dance With Somebody" episode tribute to the late Whitney Houston.

Set to feature seven songs, the hour will see on-screen couple Heather Morris and Naya Rivera take on "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)," while Dianna Agron (Quinn) and Samuel Larsen (Joe) -- the show's potential new pairing -- will take on "Saving All My Love for You."

STORY: 'Glee': Watch Amber Riley Cover Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You'

In addition to the four tracks from the episode below, Colfer's Kurt will get a solo for "I Have Nothing," and all of New Directions will perform "My Love Is Your Love," neither of which were released Friday.

The tribute comes not long after producers of the musical dramedy created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk opted to dedicate an episode that aired just days after Houston's Feb. 11 death -- in which Riley belted out the song Houston's "I Will Always Love You" -- to the singer, placing a title card at the end of the episode.

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)," performed by Brittany and Santana:

"Saving All My Love for You," performed by Quinn and Joe:

"So Emotional," performed by Rachel and Santana:

"It's Not Right But It's Okay," performed by Blaine (Darren Criss):

How do Joe and Quinn sound together? Which song(s) stand out to you? Hit the comments. Glee airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on Fox.

Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit


0 comments:

Post a Comment