Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cissy Houston Slams Media in First Interview Since Whitney Houston's Death (Video)

Cissy Houston Interview - P 2012

Cissy Houston Interview - P 2012

Cissy Houston is breaking her silence.

The 78-year-old Grammy Award-winning gospel singer sat down for an exclusive interview with New Jersey-based My9 television network, to air Monday. Speaking with Brenda Blackmon, Houston slammed the media as awful in their coverage of her daughter Whitney Houston's untimely death.

"All they know is what they hear, bad things, shes had her ups and downs. Who hasn't?" she said. "Let them think and know what they want to say I just hope they never come and say it to me."

The interview was conducted during a gospel rehearsal at the New Hope Baptist Church where Whitneys funeral was held. The pre-taped segment is set to air during the 10 OClock news on channel nine.

Whitney was found submerged in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton on Feb. 11 just hours before she was scheduled to appear at Clive Davis annual Pre-Grammy gala. The death was ruled to be an accidental drowning, though an autopsy found cocaine in the 48-year-olds system.

"I know I did the best I could," Cissy said of her daughters upbringing. "I dont blame myself. I know I did the best I could for everything."

Watch a preview of the new interview below.

Exclusive: Cissy Houston's First Interview Since Whitney's Death: My9TV.com



Via: Cissy Houston Slams Media in First Interview Since Whitney Houston's Death (Video)

0 comments:

Post a Comment