Friday, August 31, 2012

Fox Renews Gordon Ramsay's 'Hotel Hell' for Second Season

Hotel Hell The Cambridge Hotel Staff with Ramsey - H 2012
Jeffrey Neira/FOX
"Hotel Hell"

Fox has renewed Gordon Ramsay's Hotel Hell for a second season.

The network announced Friday that the award-winning chef and hospitality expert will be back for a second year to help save struggling establishments across the country.

STORY: TV Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen,' 'Hotel Hell' Hit Summer Highs

"With Hotel Hell, Gordon has proved once again that hes one of the most successful and appealing personalities on television," said Mike Darnell, Fox's president of alternative entertainment."He delivered an amazing new show for us this summer that fans immediately embraced, and I cant wait for him to get started on an even more exciting season two."

The six-episode season, which concludes Monday, is fresh off a summer high, posting a 15 percent week-over-week growth in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic. Overall, Hotel Hell ranks as the summer's No. 1 new series among adults 18-49, 18-34, 25-54 and women 18-49, 25-54 and all key male demos, scoring as one of the top 10 shows overall this summer in the key demo.

PHOTOS: Summer TV Preview 2012

"The response to Hotel Hell has been truly extraordinary, and were really excited to have the opportunity to turn around many more hotels in dire need of intervention, Ramsay said.

Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit

1 comments:

  1. I cant wait for the second season of "Hotel Hell" to start but once one of Chef's Ramsey’s shows are off another takes it place. I've started watching a lot more prime time shows now that I have the Hopper and my Dish coworker told me that I can skip recorded commercials when I watch shows like "Hotel Hell", "Hell's Kitchen" and other prime time shows. The Auto Hop feature gives me the option to skip my recorded commercials and my Hoppers Primetime Anytime feature automatically records all of my prime time shows that come on CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC everyday in HD.

    ReplyDelete