Friday, June 29, 2012

Menudo Alum Gives 'X Factor' Judges 'Very Sexy' Audition

Simon Cowell Britney Spears Split - P 2012
Getty Images

Former Menudo star Troy Kurtis crooned his way into the TheX Factor auditions in Providence, R.I., on Wednesday.

Kurtis, 31, reportedly seduced judges Britney Spears and Demi Lovato with a hot performance, singing entirely in Spanish, reports People.

Spears said the singers audition was very sexy, and judge L.A. Reid teased that Lovato was sweating and giggling due to Kurtis commanding stage presence.

PHOTOS: An 'American Idol' to 'X Factor' Timeline

Kurtis told the judges of the Fox show that being a member of Menudo wasnt as glamorous as one would expect.

"I never had any mentors," he said. "I left my house at 16 because my stepfather told me to shut up when I would sing. I feel like I'm just getting started."

Meanwhile, reports are swirling that Spears may be emerging as a tougher judge than Simon Cowell. Spears has been quoted as telling hopefuls that they are too boring" and that they "have potential ... [but just are not] great."

Here is a look at the judges arrivals in Providence on June 27, courtesy of The Providence Journal:


0 comments:

Post a Comment